- Silicone body scrubber with 1,114 firm exfoliating fingers
- Embed Smoosh Soap bars for continuous, no-waste lather.
- Adjustable soap-height to dial in the right feel for your skin.
- No-slip-grip to keep everything secure
- Nesting bar soaps so that you never waste another sliver
- Anti-microbial silicone for durable, long-lasting clean
- Anti-microbial, food-safe silicone is naturally resilient
- Dishwasher safe for periodic cleaning
- Safe to boil for 2 minutes (suspend it so as not to scorch the material)
END OF LIFE
Your Smoosh Body scrubber can last years with regular use and proper care. If you ever find yourself in need of a new scrubber — you can send back your old one to Smoosh and we will break it down and recycle the parts, and send you back a $5 gift card for use on a new Smoosh Scrubber.
Does this help save soap?
Yes! Call us the Buds of the Suds because all we want to do is lift up the humble soap bar, protect it, and let it shine brightest. Smoosh makes the soap bar a hero by:
- Extending the soap's life, because you only have skin-contact with a single side of the bar (opposed to when you have to wrap your hand around it just to use it), this lets the bar wash away only on the side doing the washing.
- Smoosh Soap bars have a unique, block-like nesting feature that both makes them work inside of the Smoosh Scrubber AND let's the last sliver of a bar as it's winding down pop-out and nest right on top of the new bar after it's loaded.
Do I have to use Smoosh bars?
Yes! See, there is no standard soap shape out in the world. And soap bars don't have the necessary features for fitting in (and importantly: holding in place!) inside of a scrubber.
So we had to launch a soap company alongside our innovative body scrubber. The Smoosh system was born: and it's excellent.
You're going to love our soaps, and we're excited to continue to grow out our lineup of scented and non-scented options as we grow. You're feedback is important to us, so please join us in smooshing today and let us know how we can keep getting better for you.
Is there a back scrubber stick?
Yes! We made a detachable back-scrubber stick that you can attach, and detach as needed. This lets you more easily reach those tough places (think: between the shoulder blades... or the bottom of your foot especially if you have mobility issues).
Is it exfoliating enough?
Yes! This isn't your grandmother's silicone body scrubber. We kicked out those weak fingers in favor of more structure and support.
When caring for your skin, it's important to respect it. We didn't want something so incredibly exfoliating that it would cause micro-tears in your skin's barrier. Instead, Smoosh is dialed in for a medium-feel exfoliation, the perfect amount to do good for your skin while protecting it as well.
This is especially important for people looking to fight body acne. Want to learn more about 'bacne'?
Every scrubber comes with a soap pack.
We wanted to make sure that you had a great first experience with Smoosh, so for the time being we're going to be including your first pack of Smoosh soap on us. Just select the scrubber color, above, and choose the soap scent that you'd like.
Browse additional soaps on the Smoosh Soap page.
Honestly, I hate showers - sensory issues, sensitive skin, etc…but Smoosh makes it much more enjoyable. I like that I can “scrub” without it being too harsh for my skin, and the soap smells great. I also got the back scrubber handle and like it too!
Had a tough time getting the soap to stay in at first. And it’s big so doesn’t really fit in shower caddy so leave on the tub. Next will probably get unscented though. Otherwise I love the way the scrubber feels on my skin!!
Good lather, good control, good soap, just wanted more.
The idea is great for kids, although it’s a little big. Love the little slot in the top to hang it in the shower, the soap lathers up nicely and has a nice smell and it works as advertised. Getting a new bar of soap to stay in takes a few tries before it actually stays. Because my kids use them I’m a little wary of the hard plastic(? Not sure if it is plastic) that holds and dispenses the soap will hold up to being dropped in the shower, but will use it as long as it lasts.
I really enjoy the product and the soap they go well together and I feel totally clean once I finish using it